To benefit the Manchester Basketball community by:
1. Being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of all club and strengthening the bonds between the clubs and the communities which it serves;
2. Achieving the greatest possible supporter and community influence in the running and ownership of the trust.
3. Promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the trust and encouraging the clubs to do the same;
4. Operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility.
5. Being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all players, supporters, coaches across all levels of basketball within the Manchester region. Regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.
6. The trust may achieve these objects in whole or in part through an interest or interests in companies or societies provided that the objects of the companies or societies are consistent with the trusts objectives. In particular, in pursuit of these objects (but not otherwise) the trust may acquire an interest in or ownership in any established club.
7. Secure democratic and accountable representation on the board of any club or association. Take any other steps in relation to the above which will enable it to exercise the greatest possible influence in the ownership, governance and management of those organisations.